As you prepare to continue with your planned vacation, we tell you some measures and precautions to keep you safe during your trip and stay. Please take the necessary measures and follow the advice we give you.
We have previously published in another article, if you would like more information on ways to help stop the spread of the infection, you can click here.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands; Avoid close contact; keep your distance of at least 2 meters.
In particular, guests and collaborators are encouraged to wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, either after touching any surface or constantly.
It is also important to wash your hands after touching bodily fluids or surfaces that may be contaminated with germs.
If soap and water are not available, it is recommended to use a hand sanitizer with an alcohol content of 60 to 95 percent.
We have intensified the precautionary measures in our property, the safety of our guests and collaborators. We take care to ensure that your stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
• Sanitization booth installation
• Medical service for the application of rapid tests for staff.
• Mandatory use of masks for all staff.
• Washing crockery and glassware at more than 80°.
• Installation of sanitizing gels in all areas above 70°.
• Sanitization of rooms with high temperature washes.
• Chlorine shock in swimming pools and continuous filtering.
• Disinfection of contact surfaces.
• Division of security zones through physical separations.
• Substitution of buffets for unlimited à la carte service.
• Disinfection in condensation trays with air conditioning.
• Continuous training in action protocols.
We are ready to receive you and make your stay the most pleasant and safe, with the same warmth and hospitality that we have always done.